Carnival Victory Cruise Review by CSIMelissa

Cabin Category: 8C
Member Rating   5+ out of 5+
Value-for-Money 5+
Rates 5+

Cruise #17 With Carnival - Perfect!
Really enjoyed my time on the Victory. It was my 17th cruise and I was happy to return to Carnival. Traveled with my mother and brother and we had two rooms side by side, and the balcony divider was open in advance as requested so we had a really BIG one!

The ship was beautiful, the service was what you would expect from Carnival - exceptional. The first night for dinner the waiters already knew our names before we even sat down. Didn't have a bad meal on the ship and we dined in the main dining room, on the lido and with room service.

As for starting in San Juan, it's a crazy, unorganized city but embarkation went smoothly. My favorite ports on this itinerary was St. Kitts and St. Lucia. (I highly recommend the 4x4 excursion on St. Lucia via CCL.)

Loved the shows and games on board. It's always nice to participate and meet fellow cruisers.

My only complaint was that we had to leave!!!

Publication Date: 07/11/12