MSC Splendida Cruise Review by cantfindanunusedusername: Love the Yacht Club!
Overall Member Rating
Love the Yacht Club!
Destination: Europe - Eastern Mediterranean
For years I've been a loyal Sandals customer but decided to try a cruise for the first time due to a special rate offered in the Yacht Club. It is everything and more than the advertising says. We got off to a rough start; due to a 4-hour flight delay, we missed the ship in Civitavecchia. We stayed overnight and caught the train to Genoa the next day; as soon we arrived in the Yacht Club reception area all the stress disappeared. Here's what I loved about it:
- beautiful, spacious cabin with lots of drawers and hangers for clothes
- private balcony where we enjoyed wine and food ordered from room service
- the deck at One Pool was so spacious you could have an entire area to yourself, plenty of towels available. The service was very prompt and the buffett lunch a nice change from the more formal dining room.
- the service and food, both quality and variety, in the Yacht Club restraunt was fabulous
- dine at whatever time you want
- the Top Sail lounge was More lovely with high quality snacks available all night (the little Gran Paderno cheese bites were great)
- all the staff, especially our butler Donny, were wonderful. Nothing was ever too much to ask.
- the cabin was immaculate with fresh towels supplied twice daily
Just a fabulous trip I would do again in a second. Less
Read more MSC Splendida cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's MSC Splendida Review >>
Cabin review: YC116015 Yacht Club Deluxe Suite
Perfect, no complaints what-so-ever. Bigger than expected, lots of storage, large safe, very clean, nicely decorated.Read All Yacht Club Deluxe Suite (YC1) Reviews >>
Port and Shore Excursions
My second cruise but first NCL
A Vision to Autumn Cruising
Adventures in Venice Italy
First Cruise Experience, Visio...
Minimal Standard Cruising
Never Again Italienne !!
A Splendid Escape on SPLENDIDA
First cruise, and a fantastic ...