MSC Splendida Cruise Review by cantfindanunusedusername: Love the Yacht Club!
Member Since 2012
Compare Prices on MSC Splendida Europe - Eastern Mediterranean Cruises
Love the Yacht Club!
For years I've been a loyal Sandals customer but decided to try a cruise for the first time due to a special rate offered in the Yacht Club. It is everything and more than the advertising says. We got off to a rough start; due to a 4-hour flight delay, we missed the ship in Civitavecchia. We stayed overnight and caught the train to Genoa the next day; as soon we arrived in the Yacht Club reception area all the stress disappeared. Here's what I loved about it:
- beautiful, spacious cabin with lots of drawers and hangers for clothes
- private balcony where we enjoyed wine and food ordered from room service
- the deck at One Pool was so spacious you could have an entire area to yourself, plenty of towels available. The service was very prompt and the buffett lunch a nice change from the more formal dining room.
- the service and food, both quality and variety, in the Yacht Club restraunt was fabulous
- dine at whatever time you want
- the Top Sail lounge was More lovely with high quality snacks available all night (the little Gran Paderno cheese bites were great)
- all the staff, especially our butler Donny, were wonderful. Nothing was ever too much to ask.
- the cabin was immaculate with fresh towels supplied twice daily
Just a fabulous trip I would do again in a second. Less
Read more MSC Splendida cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's MSC Splendida Review >>
Cabin review: MSC Splendida Yacht Club Deluxe Suite Tintoretto Deck 16015
Perfect, no complaints what-so-ever. Bigger than expected, lots of storage, large safe, very clean, nicely decorated.
Certainly met my expectations
From Venice to Venice with the...
Easiest Fly Cruise ever