MSC Splendida Cruise Review by cantfindanunusedusername: Love the Yacht Club!
Member Since 2012
Compare Prices on MSC Splendida Europe - Eastern Mediterranean Cruises
Love the Yacht Club!
For years I've been a loyal Sandals customer but decided to try a cruise for the first time due to a special rate offered in the Yacht Club. It is everything and more than the advertising says. We got off to a rough start; due to a 4-hour flight delay, we missed the ship in Civitavecchia. We stayed overnight and caught the train to Genoa the next day; as soon we arrived in the Yacht Club reception area all the stress disappeared. Here's what I loved about it:
- beautiful, spacious cabin with lots of drawers and hangers for clothes
- private balcony where we enjoyed wine and food ordered from room service
- the deck at One Pool was so spacious you could have an entire area to yourself, plenty of towels available. The service was very prompt and the buffett lunch a nice change from the more formal dining room.
- the service and food, both quality and variety, in the Yacht Club restraunt was fabulous
- dine at whatever time you want
- the Top Sail lounge was More lovely with high quality snacks available all night (the little Gran Paderno cheese bites were great)
- all the staff, especially our butler Donny, were wonderful. Nothing was ever too much to ask.
- the cabin was immaculate with fresh towels supplied twice daily
Just a fabulous trip I would do again in a second. Less
Read more MSC Splendida cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's MSC Splendida Review >>
Cabin review: MSC Splendida Yacht Club Deluxe Suite Tintoretto Deck 16015
Perfect, no complaints what-so-ever. Bigger than expected, lots of storage, large safe, very clean, nicely decorated.
Port and Shore Excursions
FRIENDLY CREW FOOD FINE NEW EX...
Too Many People
RCL Voyager of the Seas Adriat...
Bad customer service, great sh...
Crowdy but still enjoyable if ...