Allure of the Seas Cruise Review by CSBM

Cruise Date: July 2012
Cabin Category: D6
Public Rooms 5+

GREAT FIRST CRUISE ON ALLURE
This was our very first cruise. I wasn't sure I could get my husband to go again so we went BIG on our first cruise. IT was myself , DH, DD (12) and DD (14)

We had such a wonderful time on our cruise. We did my time dining and I did reserve the shows before we boarded. I thought that everything on this cruise was outstanding.

Room: Ocean View Balcony and Inside STateroom. Our girls were across the hall from us. This worked perfect for us. I don't think we could have all fit in one room. It wasn't much more, but we then could sleep in and had another bathroom! Our room was plenty big for the two of us. There is lots of cubbies to put your things away for the week.

Food: We thought the food was great. There is something for everyone! Park Cafe was the best. WE often ate there for breakfast and lunch. We did Chops one night and it was SUPER. It was well worth the extra charge. We did Windjammer one night for dinner. It was fine, lots of choices. I wouldn't want to eat there every night, but for one night it was fine.

Show: THe shows were great. Booking ahead of time was great. You could switch times when you board if you needed to. Chicago was the best. We also enjoyed Blue Planet and Ocean Aria. WE also went to the comedy show and it was hysterical.

IF you are considering sailing on the Allure, don't delay and book today!!

Publication Date: 07/08/12