Allure of the Seas Cruise Review by CSBM: GREAT FIRST CRUISE ON ALLURE

Member Since 2010

Compare Prices on Allure of the Seas Western Caribbean Cruises

GREAT FIRST CRUISE ON ALLURE

Sail Date: July 2012

This was our very first cruise. I wasn't sure I could get my husband to go again so we went BIG on our first cruise. IT was myself , DH, DD (12) and DD (14)

We had such a wonderful time on our cruise. We did my time dining and I did reserve the shows before we boarded. I thought that everything on this cruise was outstanding.

Room: Ocean View Balcony and Inside STateroom. Our girls were across the hall from us. This worked perfect for us. I don't think we could have all fit in one room. It wasn't much more, but we then could sleep in and had another bathroom! Our room was plenty big for the two of us. There is lots of cubbies to put your things away for the week.

Food: We thought the food was great. There is something for everyone! Park Cafe was the best. WE often ate there for breakfast and lunch. We did Chops one night and it was SUPER. It was well worth the extra charge. We did Windjammer one night for dinner. It was fine, lots of choices. More I wouldn't want to eat there every night, but for one night it was fine.

Show: THe shows were great. Booking ahead of time was great. You could switch times when you board if you needed to. Chicago was the best. We also enjoyed Blue Planet and Ocean Aria. WE also went to the comedy show and it was hysterical.

IF you are considering sailing on the Allure, don't delay and book today!! Less

Read more Allure of the Seas cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Allure of the Seas Review >>

Cabin review: Allure of the Seas Superior Oceanview Stateroom with Balcony Deck 12 14326

Great room location. Just under the Putt-Putt Golf and close to the secret deck on deck 14.

We went to Paradise BEach and it was the PERFECT day. We were able to get great seats and this place is beautiful. They wait on you hand and foot. The food was good, as were the cocktails.
Read 3142 Cozumel Reviews

We did not get off in Jamaica and we REALLY enjoyed having the ship to our selves. So glad we did this....
Read 494 Falmouth Reviews

WE went to Columbus Cove. We all did the Aqua Park...wow I thought I was in decent shape..very hard to get on these things. The kids did the new water slide and really enjoyed it. The only negative was that there were people everywhere! Very Crowded.
Read 376 Labadee Reviews