Thomson Celebration Cruise Review by Shirley Cousins: Friendly and clean

Friendly and clean

Sail Date: June 2012
Destination: Europe - Eastern Mediterranean
Embarkation: Other

Flight and transfers went very smoothly.Cabin was quite spacious, clean and comfortable.Food was fine, we ate mainly in the Meridian restaurant with fantastic waiters and help with choosing wine to suit our taste.The Lido always had a good selection of hot and cold meals, the salads were lovely and we were spoiled for choice.
Excursions were on time and well thought out, although we didn't take advantage of the many cycle tour options.
I would recommend the hairdresser..Noreen I think she was called, she was very pleasant and did a super cut and colour for me and styled my hair for the formal night.
All of the crew were friendly and went out of their way to help.
Now I must admit that the ship does 'judder' .I found it disconcerting at first and mildly annoying, but it certainly didn't keep me awake and I just got used to it, hubby didn't even notice until I pointed it out.
We sailed from Marmaris which was a very pretty marina and worth a visit in its
own More right.
Entertainment was typical cruise type shows and we generally enjoyed our evenings. All in all a friendly relaxing holiday. Less

Read more Thomson Celebration cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Thomson Celebration Review >>

Cabin review: Thomson Celebration

Cabin 210 was clean, comfortable and the bathroom was a good size.