Thomson Celebration Cruise Review by Shirley Cousins

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Thomson Celebration Cruise Review by Shirley Cousins
Thomson Celebration
Thomson Celebration
Member Name: Shirley Cousins
Cruise Date: June 2012
Embarkation: other
Destination: Eastern Mediterranean
Cabin Category: DLX
See More About: Thomson Celebration Cruise Reviews | Eastern Mediterranean Cruise Reviews | Thomson Cruises Cruise Deals
Value-for-Money 5+

Ship Facts: Thomson Celebration Review (by Cruise Critic!) | Thomson Celebration Deck Plans
Friendly and clean
Flight and transfers went very smoothly.Cabin was quite spacious, clean and comfortable.Food was fine, we ate mainly in the Meridian restaurant with fantastic waiters and help with choosing wine to suit our taste.The Lido always had a good selection of hot and cold meals, the salads were lovely and we were spoiled for choice.

Excursions were on time and well thought out, although we didn't take advantage of the many cycle tour options.

I would recommend the hairdresser..Noreen I think she was called, she was very pleasant and did a super cut and colour for me and styled my hair for the formal night.

All of the crew were friendly and went out of their way to help.

Now I must admit that the ship does 'judder' .I found it disconcerting at first and mildly annoying, but it certainly didn't keep me awake and I just got used to it, hubby didn't even notice until I pointed it out.

We sailed from Marmaris which was a very pretty marina and worth a visit in its

own right.

Entertainment was typical cruise type shows and we generally enjoyed our evenings. All in all a friendly relaxing holiday.

Publication Date: 07/10/12
More Thomson Celebration Cruise Reviews

Read the previous Thomson Celebration review Read the next Thomson Celebration review

More Eastern Mediterranean Cruise Reviews