Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review by meacoach

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review by meacoach
Enchantment of the Seas
Enchantment of the Seas
Member Name: meacoach
Cruise Date: June 2012
Embarkation: Baltimore
Destination: Bermuda
Cabin Category: N
See More About: Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Reviews | Bermuda Cruise Reviews | Royal Caribbean Cruise Deals

Return to Royal Caribbean - enchanting
Just returned from 8 night Bermuda, Boston and Newport on enchantment with husband and 22 year old daughter. My 12th cruise, her 2nd and my official return to RCI. Haven't cruises on rci since honeymoon on Song of America many years ago. I'm sorry I waited so long. It was the best cruise I've taken in years. The ship was lovely and quaint. The crew and service was friendly, professional and more than competent. They made us feel like part of a family.

The food

In the my fair lady dining room was adequate; some nights better than others, but I do admit to being a bit of a food snob. Breakfast in the windjammer was delicious and we loved being able to get eggs cooked to our liking. The tutti salad in the dr for lunch was fresh and yummy.

We all enjoyed the shows especially the lead singers (Whitney) and comedians. The guys at the schooner bar (shawn and dewitt) made us feel at home from our first visit to the last nightcap.

Our cabin, though small, was clean and well attended to by our steward. We were not far frOm the elevators to the dining room and solarium where my daughter and I spent a good deal of time.

We had a perfect weather week, and went both snorkeling (with Sonny at SnorkelBermuda - look him up!!) and swimming and sunning at horseshoe bay which has changed very little in more than 20 years. Boston and newport were fun ports and again beautiful weather. We were in newport on 4th and captain very nicely stayed in port so we could enjoy the fireworks. Nice touch!! Can't wait to go back on royal Caribbean again and after this experience am glad I found my way back to them.

Publication Date: 07/07/12