Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review by CrusingFan: Majesty of the Seas - Bahamas

Compare Prices on Majesty of the Seas Bahamas Cruises

Majesty of the Seas - Bahamas

Sail Date: April 2005
Destination: Bahamas

We had a very nice trip. The ship does show a little wear due to her age but nothing that took away from her true beauty. We found the food to be very good. Exactly what we expect out of Royal Caribbean.

The service we received was exceptional! The staff is incredible. Every crew member we came in contact (with the exception of the art auctioneer, he was a bit rude) was smiling and polite.

We had so much fun participating in the onboard events and even won the Majesty Quest! (Very funny game show entertainment, do not miss!).

I have very few complaints but thought I might pass them along. The most major issue I had was our room being on the 6th deck. The 7th deck has the jogging track and it runs right above your cabin. The first morning we were woken by joggers at 7:30am. We did complain that evening since signs were clearly posted that states no jogging between 10pm and 10am. The next morning at 8am we heard someone run over our heads once but only once More so I am happy to report that RCCL did take care of the situation. Taking a nap during the day was a bit tougher. Never again will I book the deck under the running track! Lesson learned.

I was disappointed to find that there was not a safe in our room. I have been on this ship 2 times before and thought I had a room safe. Guess I just got lucky, they say there are few rooms with them in. They do have safety deposit boxes behind the purser's desk but we didn't use them. We just locked our stuff in our luggage and that worked out fine.

Cruising the Majesty is a wonderful experience and I sure hope to cruise her again. Less

Read more Majesty of the Seas cruise reviews >>