Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review by LOVER OF LIFE: Lover Of life

Lover Of life

Sail Date: June 2012
Embarkation: Port Canaveral

Great time on F.O.S 2012

Stayed at Marriott Courtyard overnight in Cocoa Beach for snooze and cruise and HIGHLY recommend this to everyone as the Travel Lynx company picked us up promptly at 11:00 am and we were on the ship by 12:00 noon rooms were ready exactly at 1 pm we were refreshed from a great overnight stay and ready to go. The reggae band "Temperature" was totally awesome the lead singer sounds like AKON and sets the Island vibing right up from the start to the finish. Great main pool with awesome huge screen tv with videos and great music and of course plenty of good staff often checking to see if you shall need a cool beverage.
COCO CAY OK OK OK Beautiful but yeah just ok My boys 13 and 9 did the aqua park deal. Fun but the bottom of the ocean is quite slimy yuck!! And the Barbeque was well yuck,,, but hey the drinks were great for me and the hubbie and we would recommend deporting later,,, have a huge great breakfast then enjoy,,,,, no rushing here.
ST. More Thomas OMG OMG OMG MUST DO TURTLE COVE SAIL AND SNORKEL Total highlight of our trip saw huge huge turtles several that actually were on bottom and top of ocean and the Turtle Cove Staff were AWESOME ARGHHHHHHHH!!! Our boys loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
St Maartan YIKES YIKES YIKES Absolutely beautiful but Yikes BACK OFF!! People hound you way tooooo much!! First we booked a Capt. Sail and Snorkel which was substandard as far as we were concerned. Not a whole lot to explore and you literally have to swim quite far to reach the reef to see "more" Well let me tell you we are great swimmers and there was nothing to be seen at all!!!! Would encourage good swimmers do book this as you swim a few hundred feet to reef and the floating vests that are offered are well bad!! THe staff were great Dutch speaking Friendly, hospital people dont get me wrong but hey can I get a real life vest in order to swim that far??
Flow rider Yes we booked private lessons and this is the only only way to go!! My Sons had a blast. They had soo much fun we almost booked the $300.00 private party option but the only had an 1100 pm on the night we were leaving so at that point I was like forget IT!! Both boys plus hubbie loved it. Staff were exceptional.
Jackie was our cabin room attendent and we loved her she made things sooo nice for us, We were comfortable in our adjoining PR room 8261 and 8263 and we thought everything was thoroughly cleaned thanks to Jackie she works hard and is soooooo lovely and nice.
Loved Michael and Rajut or Rahut (wonderful Indian gentleman)Both were great but my sons loved Rajut as he was just truly exceptional to them.
PORTOFINO"S A MUST DO FOOD IS BETTER THAN IN MDR BY FAR
JOHNNY ROCKETS MUST DO Ours Boys loved loved loved it.
Freedom on Ice Loved Beautiful the cast is just flawless considering what they are working with.
Graham Seymour a absolute hoot!!!! Loved him at the comedy shows and the British explosion.. I hope he gets paid well because he deserves it and makes this a Royal Carribean Experience.
All Staff Exceptional we did not get to know or meet everyone by name but they go out of there way for everyone we will book again on Allure soon!!!!!!! Less

Read more Freedom of the Seas cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Freedom of the Seas Review >>

Cabin review: Freedom of the Seas Promenade Stateroom Deck 6 8261

lOVED jACKIE IT DID NOT MATTER WHAT SIZE CABIN WE HAD//// SHE MADE OUR ROOM SPOTLESS CLEAN FRESH THATS ALL THAT MATTERS TO US

Yuck slimy ocean... Drinks are good though????!!!!!??????
Read 227 CocoCay Reviews

Loved to Stay at snooze and cruise Marriott Courtyard just minutes from Port Canaveral and Cocoa Beach is exceptionally beautiful reminding me a little about of OBX north Carolina's.

St. John Snorkel/Sail

TURTLE COVE SAIL AND SNORKEL WAS THE HIGHLIGHT OF OUR RC TRIP. LOTS OF TUTRLES STAFF EXCEPTIONAL