Costa Classica Cruise Review by mgm53

Cruise Date: June 2012
Embarkation: other
Destination: Eastern Mediterranean
Cabin Category: I3
See More About: Costa Classica Cruise Reviews | Eastern Mediterranean Cruise Reviews | Costa Cruise Deals

Ship Facts: Costa Classica Review (by Cruise Critic!) | Costa Classica Deck Plans
A thoroughly enjoyable time
We are just back from a very enjoyable week cruising on the costa classica.

Having read some of the reviews on here we had some trepidation, but after having experienced the ship first hand ourselves I cannot understand the negative reviews.

Firstly we were impressed by the organisation and efficiency of the embarkation and also of the elegance of the ship when compared to some of the larger ones we were to encounter in dock on our cruise.

We were also delighted with the high level of service we experienced from the waiting and bar staff who were all very chatty and mostly Filipino or Indian.

I went out of my way to talk to some of the officers who others have described on here as snooty and found then to be more then happy to talk to you.

The few organised trips we went on ran efficiently but a lot of these you can easily do yourselves for a fraction of the price, particularly in Dubrovnik and Split.

We had taken out the all inclusive package for £16 a day and this proved to be great value and I would highly recommend it. When on the ship I did a behind the scenes tour and found all parts of the ship to be spotlessly clean and in good order.

Publication Date: 07/07/12