Bahamas Celebration Cruise Review by Baton girl: Treated like royalty!

Baton girl
Member Since 2012

Value for Money Not Rated

Treated like royalty!

Sail Date: June 2012
Destination: Bahamas
Embarkation: Other

First of all, the people were incredible. More than anything, they made us feel special and pampered.

The food was delicious and plentiful but not continually in our path. On other cruises, the food is so prevalent everywhere you go that you almost can't help but overeat. Ok, not that I didn't overindulge, but I also wasn't constantly tempted to do so. The wait staff was always attentive and truly seemed to want us to be pleased. At one point, the head of all the restaurants made a special pasta dish for my picky daughter!

The shows kept the interest of us all. We all had different favorite parts. Wait till you see the guy twirling the giant cube or the girl with the hoops! My son in particular loved the comedians who were very family friendly in their language and content.

Our day in the Bahamas was too rough for snorkeling, so we took advantage of the beach day instead. Honestly, snorkeling couldn't have been more fun. We wandered from one pool to the next, More in and out of the ocean, through the shopping area (which, ok, was all the same stuff in every store, but fun nonetheless) and had a really great lunch provided with our excursion. A bar was easily accessible and my pina coloda was terrific.

Our room was a suite and was plenty big to sleep four adult sized people. We were pretty much only there to sleep, but we never felt like we were stepping all over each other as we have felt on other cruises.

The girls and I thoroughly relaxed with pedicures while my son enjoyed a massage. We had fun conversations with the spa staff as well as with other spa guests. Less

Read more Bahamas Celebration cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Bahamas Celebration Review >>

Cabin review: Bahamas Celebration 6144

Perfect. Big bathroom. Comfy bed.