Carnival Valor Cruise Review by deck2261: Caribean Valor

Family & Children 4.0

Compare Prices on Carnival Valor Eastern Caribbean Cruises

Caribean Valor

Sail Date: June 2012

We had a great time...didnt make it to the meet n greet. We were late! Our room was nice and so was our room stewart. We met some really nice people but lost their business card!

Nassau was ok. Overly expensive at Atlantis. We went to see the Aquarium and paid $5 for a soda. Thank god the kids were not hungry!

Tortola was great. Went to the Baths with BVI360 and met some really nice folks from Baltimore even though they were Ravins fans...The snorkeling was excellent. The Baths I hurt my big toe...

St. Thomas we went on an Island Tour where my boys had a better time riding in her bus than seeing the sights. She drove crazy. Nice lady though.

Antiqua was ok. We did not do a tour...just walked around. We were in search of a pirate ship. We found one and got a really good deal. Everyone loved the ship.

The casino was great. We were ahead $400 the first night and slowly gave it back. My husband won the poolside bingo the second More night for $500-where we had to spend $500 that day and they would do a negative $500 credit. That was fun! I met alot of great employees there. Vladamire from Syria especially.

Did two nights at the steakhouse. The food was fabulous-the service was great.

My husband heard of a man going overboard at port. CRAY-ZY!

My boys loved Camp Carnival. My older one especially since he was able to sign in and out by himself.

Did some room service which was nice in the morning. Departure day we order cereal, coffee, danish and did not get any milk or spoons...Farewell...lol

Loved the Deli sandwich area. Husband ate 2 sandwiches daily!!! I ate at the Mongolian area...had the most spiciest dish! Loved it. The sushi bar was ok. Pizza bar very good for the boys. The formal dining...since we had anytime was just ok....not personal at all. Next time we will have a set time. The food was good however.

We tipped out in chips to even our room stewart....even his assistant...they were both real nice.

I never had a need to complain during the cruise.

Not sure were we are going on the next vacation. Cruise is seems to always be the answer. Less

Read more Carnival Valor cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Valor Review >>

Cabin review: Carnival Valor Balcony Empress 7389

Room was what I expected. Stewart and assistant were great. We never asked for anything. No noice next to us.

no tour. Just local shopping. Beautiful island.
Read 802 Antigua Reviews

Atlantis

(1)
the taxi service is CRAZY! We were smooshed into a bus with alot of other. Went to Atlantis were we paid crazy prices but we knew that going in.

City Tour

(3)
We took one of the bus tours outside for a local excursion. It was fun.

BVI360 tours. Outside Carnival booking. Very nice. Good price to the Baths. No worries.
Read 501 Tortola Reviews