Carnival Valor Cruise Review by deck2261

Member Name: deck2261
Cruise Date: June 2012
Cabin Category: 9A

Caribean Valor
We had a great time...didnt make it to the meet n greet. We were late! Our room was nice and so was our room stewart. We met some really nice people but lost their business card!

Nassau was ok. Overly expensive at Atlantis. We went to see the Aquarium and paid $5 for a soda. Thank god the kids were not hungry!

Tortola was great. Went to the Baths with BVI360 and met some really nice folks from Baltimore even though they were Ravins fans...The snorkeling was excellent. The Baths I hurt my big toe...

St. Thomas we went on an Island Tour where my boys had a better time riding in her bus than seeing the sights. She drove crazy. Nice lady though.

Antiqua was ok. We did not do a tour...just walked around. We were in search of a pirate ship. We found one and got a really good deal. Everyone loved the ship.

The casino was great. We were ahead $400 the first night and slowly gave it back. My husband won the poolside bingo the second night for $500-where we had to spend $500 that day and they would do a negative $500 credit. That was fun! I met alot of great employees there. Vladamire from Syria especially.

Did two nights at the steakhouse. The food was fabulous-the service was great.

My husband heard of a man going overboard at port. CRAY-ZY!

My boys loved Camp Carnival. My older one especially since he was able to sign in and out by himself.

Did some room service which was nice in the morning. Departure day we order cereal, coffee, danish and did not get any milk or spoons...Farewell...lol

Loved the Deli sandwich area. Husband ate 2 sandwiches daily!!! I ate at the Mongolian area...had the most spiciest dish! Loved it. The sushi bar was ok. Pizza bar very good for the boys. The formal dining...since we had anytime was just ok....not personal at all. Next time we will have a set time. The food was good however.

We tipped out in chips to even our room stewart....even his assistant...they were both real nice.

I never had a need to complain during the cruise.

Not sure were we are going on the next vacation. Cruise is seems to always be the answer.

Publication Date: 07/05/12