Ryndam Cruise Review by bobby3334

Cruise Date: June 2012
Embarkation: other
Destination: Baltic & Northern Europe
Cabin Category: B
See More About: Ryndam Cruise Reviews | Baltic & Northern Europe Cruise Reviews | Holland America Cruise Deals

Ship Facts: Ryndam Review (by Cruise Critic!) | Ryndam Deck Plans
This was an outstanding cruise in every respect
I can't add any negatives. I took some ship excursions but went mostly on my

own since I lived in Europe for 4 years. I used Alla in St. Petersburg only due to their small vechiles - max is 16 and took 2 day grand tour. Outstanding.

The food, cabin and other stops were exceptional. I went on 3 ship excusions.

The only problem is I came back home exhaused from the new sights and spent too much time staying up late and getting up early.

I would not have needed a balcony on this itinerary due to the clouds and temperatures..around 55. I probably spent 20 minutes on it all together.

Fellow passangers were very well traveled and since I was alone the interaction with Brits, Canadians, South Americans was great as was the food in the dining room.

I used room service for breakfast daily. Perfect food and exactly on time as set the night before. I liked the smaller and older ship. Reminded me of times gone by. The entertainment was not Las Vegas but I wasn't going to Las Vegas. Great Walsh comedian that I saw twice and 4 women string classical group - never heard better, anywhere. They played in one of the bars and as a show one evening.

HAL is one of the only lines that has a Catholic Priest saying daily Mass and this was great for me as a Catholic.

Publication Date: 07/02/12