Carnival Legend Cruise Review by conchyjoe1

Member Name: conchyjoe1
Cruise Date: June 2012
Embarkation: Tampa
Cabin Category: 8A

Not bad for a first time cruise
We went on the Exotic Western Caribbean Cruise as a graduation gift to our son. I have not been on a cruise and am not a big fan of cruises. I prefer to go to one location for a week.

Having said that I had a really good time, and a lot less people dust than I thought I would have. Protos, our cabin steward took excellent care of us. Kiran, Lani and James in the atrium bar took most awesome care of us. Kiran knew our name immediately and addressed us as such for the duration of the trip. We did go to one comedy show, and played bingo, but mostly relaxed and went on shore excursions. The Serenity deck had huge hammocks, and we spent a lot of time in those. This area was adults only, and pretty quiet in the morning and early afternoon until some of the adults got drunker and louder.

Your cabin was comfortable for us, and the balcony was a plus. We hung out on it A LOT, especially on our two at sea days.

I doubt I would specifically plan another cruise, but if I did, this would be one I would take again.

I did catch a head cold the day I got on, but fought it back with nyquil and sudafed, which made it good enough to dive the three days we did.

Publication Date: 07/02/12