Ventura Cruise Review by snoopfoggyfogg

Cruise Date: January 2012
Embarkation: Barbados
Cabin Category: ND
Cabin Number: D622
See More About: Ventura Cruise Reviews | Eastern Caribbean Cruise Reviews | P&O Cruises Cruise Deals
Member Rating   5+ out of 5+
Dining 5+
        3-6 5+
        7-9 5+

Ship Facts: Ventura Review (by Cruise Critic!) | Ventura Deck Plans
Feel Like Royalty!
It was the first ever cruise I have been on and it sure wont be the last, to say we had the time of our lives is an understatement. Me and my (now) wife decided on this cruise as we wanted to get married abroad - to anyone thinking the same I urge you to do this, it was the dream wedding for us.

We travelled with our 2 kids and and 2 relatives who are seasoned cruisers, as the title states you feel like royalty. nothing is a problem and the staff and crew bend over backwards to make sure you are comfortable and having a great time. Every day we went back to our cabin there was a treat for us (wedding VIP)from horderves to champagne and sweets we must have had about 5 bottles of champagne given to us throughout the 2 weeks.

The kids clubs are that good that I almost forgot I had children and it wasn't because we were palming them off onto the kids supervisors all the time, its because they were having that much fun (magicians, parties, pool games etc, etc) they didn't want us cramping their style - this gave us some nice relaxation time in the sun.

The shows are first class although the ship is that big we didn't know much about them til the second week but it was the type of show you would pay decent money for in UK theatres.

I really could go on and on but i'm going to say one thing - BOOK IT you wont regret it.

Publication Date: 06/29/12