Caribbean Princess Cruise Review by MarkAllen

Member Name: MarkAllen
Cruise Date: June 2012
Embarkation: Southampton
Destination: British Isles & Western Europe
See More About: Caribbean Princess Cruise Reviews | British Isles & Western Europe Cruise Reviews | Princess Cruise Deals
Member Rating   Not Rated
Embarkation Not Rated
Service Not Rated
Value-for-Money Not Rated

Caribbean Princess Disappointment
This is my third trip on Princess. What a disappointment! I went to the Baltics last year and had problems there. This year, another.

We were supposed to leave South Hampton on June 7th but the ship did not leave until the 8th at 6:30 at night! The ship had problems which caused the delay. We missed Liverpool, which was very important to me. We were given just seventy-five dollars credit, which hardly makes up for missing Liverpool.

The sheets have holes in them. The towels are frayed. There were only two cakes of soap; fortunately, due to my prior experience, I brought my own soap, which was of great help. The food is commercial and mediocre; if I wanted to eat Sysco I would stay at home.

The service was excellent, in spite of all of the problems. Our waiter, Oleg, at Table 386, was highly solicitous and tried very hard to make us happy, as well as his assistant, Rodger. Cecilia, our steward for the room, was excellent and tried hard to please.

I am not the only one who complained about the ship. Princess used to be associated with both elegance and reliability.

Publication Date: 06/30/12
More Caribbean Princess Cruise Reviews

More British Isles & Western Europe Reviews
Beautiful Scotland
Disappointing cruise
Horrible trip on the Caribbean...

More British Isles & Western Europe Cruise Reviews