Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review by DROOPALONG: EXPLORER OF THE SEAS

Compare Prices on Explorer of the Seas Bermuda Cruises

EXPLORER OF THE SEAS

Sail Date: June 2012
Destination: Bermuda
Embarkation: New York (Manhattan)

Overall this was a great cruise. The ship, even though it is older, was in great shape. The crew has done a great job keeping it fresh and new looking.

The only problems that I had was the dining room. The food was not hot and kind of bland in taste. The service was excellent and friendly. The other thing that bothered me was that people came to the dining room for diner wearing shorts, tee shirts and sandals. I have no problem with that type of dress for breakfast, lunch or the Windjammer but not for diner in the main dining room.

Boarding was a snap and Royal Caribbean deserves a lot of credit the the boarding and exiting the ship. It was so smooth and relaxed. It seemed that in no time we were in the dining room looking at our table.

Would I cruise Royal Caribbean again? Yes I would, in a heart beat. The accommodations were excellent. The entertainment was top quality and the staff are the most friendliest in the industry. Less

Read more Explorer of the Seas cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Explorer of the Seas Review >>

Cabin review: Explorer of the Seas Junior Suite Deck 6 9272

cabin 9272ROOMYBIG CONFORTABLE BEDOUTSTANDING BALCONYNICE SIZE BATHRROMHUGH CLOSETALMOST LIKE BEING AT HOME.