“Pinch Me, I Must Be Dreaming!”
Cruise review of Carnival Dream

Robinola Carnival Dream 5 Pinch Me, I Must Be Dreaming!
Robinola
Member Since 2009
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating
This ship is so much more beautiful than the pictures or youtube can capture. It is wonderful. My first at sea day, I spent at the main pool. It was fun. My second at sea day I spent at the back of the boat. Gorgeous, relaxing, wonderful view. Spectacular! The hot tubs on deck 5 are wonderful at the end of the day. Watching a movie at night was so nice on deck. The Best Part Of My Cruise was the week long pass to the SPA. Oh Yes! They have different chambers that you enter, steam, sauna, heated tiled beds, the interior jetted spa was amazing! Relaxation room. This was the best! The Dream really outdoes themselves in this area. It was $149 for the week and worth every penny! The food was good. I am not obsessed with food like some of the previous ridiculous negative reviewers are. If you are obsessed with the food aspect of a cruise, then you really aren't Living The Dream!!! The staff was wonderful, as always. The entertainment was great. Dave in the Piano Room is very good. The formal pictures from the photographers were outstanding. Very high quality pix. Please do not hesitate to book on this ship. It is awesome! Do not listen to any of the ridiculous negative reviews, they have "problems"! Truly. You Will Love The Dream. I did, and so have thousands of others.
Carnival Dream Cruises to the Eastern Caribbean
  • Shore Excursions
  • Value for Money

Cabin review: Interior Upper/Lower

1A11274
I travel solo and love it! I love being close to the Lido Deck. Great access to food and pool area. I selected an interior handicap room. It was THE BEST! Now, when I book in the future, I always look for these rooms. LOVE THE ACCESS! Can't beat it!
Published 06/24/12
No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Carnival Dream Review
Carnival Dream Cruises to the Eastern Caribbean
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?