Carnival Conquest Cruise Review by PM399: Great!

Carnival Conquest 5
PM399
Member Since 2011
71 Forum Posts

Overall Member Rating

Great!

Sail Date: May 2012
Embarkation: New Orleans

We stayed on deck 10. Only a few steps to the lido deck. The room was small but we had a balcony. It was a girls trip. My daughters are 23 and 21 and let's just say I am 50ish! We found the room to be clean and was cleaned every day. Loved all the towel animals.

The food was good but not great, but there was always something else to try! We had early seating which was a pain because we had to come is so early to get dressed. Next time late seating! We were seated with another mother and her two daughters and made friends for life. We also tried all the shots of the day at dinner with a toast!

We loved to dance and found plenty of that going on. Loved the piano bar with Barry! Had a birthday party there!

I am an early riser so we always got good seats for the day on the deck.

In Jamaica we did an AI resort. Wonderful time! Lazy river was fun and the beach was beautiful! Grand Cayman was OK. Not my favorite. Cozumel was fun! Of course being with young More ladies we had a lot of fun! They kept us young and on the go!

It was the most relaxing and stress vacation I have had in 23 years. Already booked another one on the Carnival Conquest for next May.

We had a great time. We just went with the flow!!!!!!! Less

Published 06/24/12

Helpful? Thank PM399

Read more Carnival Conquest cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Conquest Review >>

Compare Prices on Carnival Conquest Western Caribbean Cruises

Cabin review: 8A1064 Balcony

Great view, great room , quiet location! The best!

Read All Balcony (8A) Reviews >>
PM399
Member Since 2011
71 Forum Posts
Family & Children
Rates
Value for Money
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?
Skip X