Carnival Freedom Cruise Review by PawsOnTheGo: Few more tips for Carnival Freedom
Member Since 2012
Compare Prices on Carnival Freedom Western Caribbean Cruises
Few more tips for Carnival Freedom
Really appreciated the other reviews before our cruise last week on Carnival Freedom!
Just a few tips that we learn while enjoying ourself on this great ship:
1. Kids do need their tennis shoes for the kids activities like dodgeball, volleyball & Basketball. Encourage you kids to do the Circle C (12- 14 yrs) & Club O2 (15 - 17 yrs old). My 16 year old never missed an activity and loved the Cruise the most!
2. More than one Elegant Cruise attire night. People had very dressy clothes like girls with prom dresses on. So if you have that bridesmaid dress you haven't worn in forever take it on your cruise.
3. Don't pass up any photo stops then you have more Pictures to choose from at the end of the cruise. We had done one as soon as we got off at one port and another was around the corner so we just walked by.....didn't realize the background was the entire ship one of the best backdrops and we missed it.
4. Bring a light sweater or jacket...air conditioning More was freezing in dining room at night or out on windy deck for those evening Drive in Movies.
5. Do the excursions from the Ship! People had mention it was more expensive but if your excursion is running late and you aren't with your cruise boat excursion you may be left behind. Both of ours ran late and we barely made it back to the ship. BEST time with the Safari Tubing in Ocho Rios, Jamaica!
6. LOVE LOVE LOVE the balcony room for the sunsets at night & private place to watch when leaving a port or docking early morning. Less
Read more Carnival Freedom cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Freedom Review >>
Cabin review: Carnival Freedom
Port and Shore Excursions
City Trolley / Conch Train Tour
Great Time with Family
Horrible Food, No Entertainmen...
Fun on the Freedom