Carnival Glory Cruise Review by mommabboy

Dining 5+
Entertainment 5+
Value-for-Money 5+
Rates 5+

Awesome Ladies Only Weekend Away!!!!!

I loved everything about this cruise. (Other than the Muster Drill of course!) From the moment we got on board we were welcomed with open arms. The shows were great, Casino was paying (for me anyways!!), Drinks were flowing, and the Food was being eaten!!! LOL

Given the short time period, I wasn't sure if I'd be able to get into cruise mode so quick, however, from the first time I sat on the balcony and didn't actually have to go and do anything - it kicked in!

The comedy shows were hysterical - we went to 3! The nightclub was a blast, although we made fun of the name almost the whole time! Every single thing we did was either fun or relaxing.

St. John, NB, Canada - very nice port. The people there are super friendly and kind. It felt like home to us. Nothing too fancy, just some nice shopping.

I had a fantastic time and I can't wait to sail out of Boston again. It's so easy, only 25 miles from home. You can't beat that!!

Publication Date: 06/22/12