Carnival Glory Cruise Review by mommabboy: Awesome Ladies Only Weekend Away!!!!!

mommabboy
Member Since 2012

Compare Prices on Carnival Glory Canada & New England Cruises

Awesome Ladies Only Weekend Away!!!!!

Sail Date: June 2012
Destination: Canada & New England
Embarkation: Boston

I loved everything about this cruise. (Other than the Muster Drill of course!) From the moment we got on board we were welcomed with open arms. The shows were great, Casino was paying (for me anyways!!), Drinks were flowing, and the Food was being eaten!!! LOL

Given the short time period, I wasn't sure if I'd be able to get into cruise mode so quick, however, from the first time I sat on the balcony and didn't actually have to go and do anything - it kicked in!

The comedy shows were hysterical - we went to 3! The nightclub was a blast, although we made fun of the name almost the whole time! Every single thing we did was either fun or relaxing.

St. John, NB, Canada - very nice port. The people there are super friendly and kind. It felt like home to us. Nothing too fancy, just some nice shopping.

I had a fantastic time and I can't wait to sail out of Boston again. It's so easy, only 25 miles from home. You can't beat that!! Less

Read more Carnival Glory cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Glory Review >>

Cabin review: Carnival Glory Balcony Upper 6419

Our cabin was perfect. Spacious enough for 3 people. The balcony was also great. It was nice to be able to step outside if you wanted to.