Carnival Dream Cruise Review by JRJR

16+ 4.0
Shore Excursions 5+
Value-for-Money 5+
Rates 5+

Time time of my life-The Dream - Western Carib.
This was by far the best cruise I've been on. I never felt overcrowded once, and that was my biggest concern. It's the way the ship is laid out that makes it this way. Cove Balcony is literally right on top of the water. Extremely friendly staff, pretty good food (I'm not a "foodie"). Excellent coffee and mouth watering pizza for a late night snack. I would sail The Dream again and again and again. Don't miss Dancing In The Streets or Fun Force! Excellent shows. Really enjoyed the tremendous TV by the pool for some great movies at night on the nights where we just needed to chill out for once! Great private Serenity Deck (adults only)-what a set up! James, The Sing Along Piano Guy, was an absolute riot and we watched him every night. Pools were extremely crowded and a lot of kids were running and falling everywhere.

Speaking of kids - I usually have no problem with them, but there were packs of kids running wild through halls at all times of night (and day). A lot of people were complaining about this. It happened once at 5:45am when we were still sleeping.

Adult comedy shows had us in hysterics. Not too crazy about Cory, the Cruise Director - I've seen much better.

Cozumel-went to Nachi Cocom Private Beach Club, not even 30 people there-gorgeous beach/water, great food/drink/service. Everyone gets their own private little grass hut thing to sit under. Belize-15 minute tender to port-just a few shops to see right there and the vendors are EXTREMELY PUSHY. Isla Roatan-UNBELIEVEABLE-VICTOR BODDEN'S MONKEY EXPERIENCE/ZIP LINE/PRIVATE TOUR WERE OUT OF THIS WORLD! (I actually cried when we pulled out of this port). Costa Maya-the usual shops at port and a really rowdy Senor' Frogs with a swim up pool bar.

Publication Date: 06/24/12