“Voyager of the Seas”

Spectrebro
Member Since 2012
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating
This was our first cruise ever. I have been trying to convince my wife to cruise for over a decade. She does not like closed spaces. So I paid extra to get the Grand Suite. We were definitely spoiled. We actually were the first people on the ship. I have 2 boys and I never have seen them so excited. I do suggest bringing Walkie talkies. They loved all the activities and the camps. What a vacation! The staff is so friendly! They treat you awesome! My wife and I spoke about our service everyday multiple times a day. The ship was clean and well taken care of. There are so any activities to do that it is overwhelming! You must visit the Pig and Whistle bar - great times! The ice show was great too! Our favorite part was the dining room. Our servers were truly awesome! The food was super! I had 1 meal that was average, the rest were incredible! The gym was perfect, not too crowded with plenty of activities to do. Having the Grand Suite was nice due to the concierge services. I do not know how I did it, but I did get a great price for the suite, so we were able to afford it. If you can afford it, or you too can get a reasonable price, then I HIGHLY recommend you getting the suites. There are a lot of benefits to it that make the cruise even sweeter! The ports that we visited were Mexico, Grand Caymen and Jamaica. I used a website for the excursions. So much cheaper and worked out perfectly! It is true what people say about Jamaica - pretty run down and very uncomfortable once you leave the Royal Carribean fenced off area to explore. They are constantly in your face wanting to buy things. Grand Caymen was great and so was Mexico! I loved the cruise, ship, people, room, cleanliness, activities, servers, food and laziness on our behalf. Only complaint I had was that there was 1 ice cream machine for everyone - that's the only. Omplaint! I'll take it! God bless everyone and feel free to contact me with any questions!
Voyager of the Seas Cruises to the Western Caribbean
  • Shore Excursions
  • Value for Money

Cabin review: Grand Suite

GS
Grand Suite was beautiful. Everything you need. I had 4 people in there staying comfortably. The balcony was HUGE! Enough space for us all. Awesome room!

Port
Did not like it at all! The port itself was beautiful because Royal Carribean built it. When you leave the fenced areas, you are in the slums! Either take an excursion or stay on ship.
Read 795 Falmouth Reviews
Aquaboats
Found a tent/stand on the pier because we had time before the stingray excursion left. It was cheap, $45 for all of us to go on. They are negotiable. It would have been $125 if I went through the ship. Excellent time!
Stingray Swim
Boys loved it! I thought it was ok. We were actually with the stingrays for 30 minutes. They were late getting to us and I felt rushed.. But good experience and no regrets.
Published 06/22/12
No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Voyager of the Seas Review
Voyager of the Seas Cruises to the Western Caribbean
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?