Bahamas Celebration Cruise Review by cathylaugh1

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Bahamas Celebration Cruise Review by cathylaugh1
Bahamas Celebration
Bahamas Celebration
Member Name: cathylaugh1
Cruise Date: June 2012
Embarkation: other
Destination: Bahamas
Cabin Category: 4

Great Getaway!
I'm very glad we decided to go, especially after reading some of the negative reviews posted. We had a great time and I think the staff helped to make it so enjoyable. We did not run into one rude or uncaring staff member - everyone was helpful and pleasant. After dinner on the second night, my husband went to lay down for a little bit and when he came down he asked one of the bar servers if he had seen me and the server was able to point him in the right direction! They really get to know you so quickly. I prefer a smaller ship; I was able to know where I am going in no time and not taking a week to learn the layout as on the large ships. It would also be great for anyone afraid of taking a cruise; the 2 nights will let them get the cruise experience so they can see how great it is to go for a full week or longer!

We had a lunch buffet by the pool upon boarding, dinner at the Crystal restaurant (a little dressier, just no jeans, shorts or t-shirts), breakfast buffet at the Rio, lunch at one of the restaurants on the island, dinner at Rio (casual dress), breakfast buffet on the pool deck before leaving the ship. All were excellent. The Trattoria is cafeteria-style and open until 3am but we had enough to eat at the other meals that we never ate there.

I would definitely recommend this quickie get-away and if I lived in Florida, I would probably go a couple of times a year!

Publication Date: 06/21/12