Disney Magic 5

Amazon Queen
Member Since 2012
1 Forum Post

Overall Member Rating

My husband, my 11-yr old son and myself went on our first cruise ever on the Disney Magic on June 2, 2012.

The embarkation was a long process as should be expected, but it was very organized and easy to navigate.

The food was wonderful and the servers were very friendly, knowledgable and courteous. Our server was Laura and we all loved her. We also liked the rotation dining set-up as we got to know the servers and our fellow diners.

There were so many fun activities to choose from, sometimes we had to make tough choices. Our son LOVED the tween club Edge, they also had a lot for the kids to do (midnight dodgeball up on the top deck, how much fun is that!!???)

We had our last dinner at Palo, which was absolutely fabulous. I highly recommend making reservations for a dinner at Palo.

Castaway Cay was just what you would expect from Disney, good food, fun waterslide, perfect beach.

One of the best examples of superior Disney service is More this: The day we went to Disneyworld, they had early-morning breakfast and a late-night dinner buffet available, so you could still eat if you stayed at the park til closing. They really do think of EVERYTHING.

The only problem we had was that, due to the rains, our verandah was flooded with 1-2 inches of water for a few days. I know they had a lot of verandahs to clean, but it prevented us from enjoying it for a few days and I would have liked it to be cleaned sooner. Less

Disney Magic Cruises to the Bahamas

Overall Ratings

Sail Date: June 2012
Destination: Bahamas
Embarkation: New York (Manhattan)
Family & Children

1 Helpful Vote
Read Cruise Critic's Disney Magic Review

Disney Magic Cruises to the Bahamas

Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?