Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review by zanem

Embarkation: Port Canaveral
Destination: Bahamas
Cabin Category: 6A
Cabin Number: e178
See More About: Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Reviews | Bahamas Cruise Reviews | Carnival Cruise Deals

Carnival Ecstacy June 4, great cruise
We were a group of 11. 4 adults, in our 50's. 4 adults in their mid 20's to early 30's and 3 children. Children are 4,7 and 10.

We got to the port about 1:30 after a long wait at Radisson shuttle parking in Cape Canaveral. We won't do that again. Wasn't worth saving $50 to wait so long. We were on the ship within 30 minutes. Everything went quick and smoothly.

I was a little concerned after reading some of the reviews about how Carnival had gone so downhill and was very happy that we had a great cruise and service was excellent. Our room steward did a great job and kept my cooler filled with ice everyday. He got my husbands clothes back a day sooner that what we were supposed to get. We had early dining and our servers were great as usual. We ordered a cake the first night for my daughter and son in law, who were just married. Then later in the cruise my grand daughter turned 4 and we had a cake for her. The servers were great to sing to them both and make it fun!

I only had one thing in the dining room I didn't care for. It was chicken parmesan. But to be far I wasn't very hungry, because of a late lunch. The warm chocolate melting cake was wonderful as usual!

I have seen a lot of comments about rudely behaving people on Carnival and did not come in contact with one, staff or passenger that wasn't nice and respectful.

Bahamas is the same old, same old. We basically picked this cruise for dates and price. We did a fun snorkel catamaran by Pat and Diane's in Freeport. In Key West we split up and my daughter and I took the kids to the beach at the state park. It was nice, but lots of rocks. Need water shoes

Great cruise and will definitely go with Carnival again.It works for us!

Publication Date: 06/20/12
Read the Bahamas ports review by zanem
More Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Reviews