Cruise Review by David Booth: First Timers

First Timers

Sail Date: June 2012
Destination: Baltic Sea
Embarkation: Other

I booked last minute on the internet, never having been on a cruise before. After this cruise my wife and I are hooked on this type of holiday.
The ship was small(800 passengers) and everyone was very friendly. The food was very good, more than enough and served up by charming and efficient waiters.
The entertainment throughout the cruise was of a high standard and the cruise director Richard Sykes was the star of the show. the cabin was comfortable and well maintained by our house maid.
The excursions I felt were expensive but well organised. The gratuities at £5 per head per day also seemed a bit excessive. The ports of call were chosen well and the scenery throughout was magnificent made all the better by warm sunshine every day. A wonderful 9 days and all for the fantastic price of £299 per head. What a bargain!! Less

Read more cruise reviews >>