Carnival Glory Cruise Review by seagoers

Cruise Date: June 2012
Embarkation: Boston
Destination: Canada & New England
Cabin Category: 8A

Be sure to check into your travel insurance
As several of the other reviews stated the ship didn't leave port until 12:35 P.M. on Monday. Very Very cold, which I thought it would be chilly, but not so cold. We wanted to celebrate our 50th anniversary on a ship and had two choices we could of made. Carribbean, being one on Royal Carribbean, and this cruise with Carnival. We have cruise Carinval before and always had a good time. I sure wish we would of picked the Carribbean for this one.

We didn't find the food to bad. Loved the Fish & Chips, but rally need to watch the steps to get up to it. We arn't picky eaters so food isn't that exciting to us. The desserts were tasteless, as stated in another review.

We had trouble with the temperature in our cabin. It was so cold for the first two days, they came and fixed it, then it was to hot. I had them come back and fix back to the cold. Slept better in the cold at least we could breath. Wasted money on a balcony, only used it once, it was just to cold to set out there.

I thought the singers were pretty good on the show, but we have seen better entertainment on other ships.

We did take a tour each day and we did enjoy them. Never seen this part of the country and I can't imagine what it would look like in the fall. I would never pay the price it cost for a fall cruise up there.

One thing I want to point out to the other cruisers on this cruise. If you bought the insurance you may have a claim for delay of trip. We have ours in the works and it look like we will get some of our money back. Never hurts to check it out.

All in all my husband states this was the last Carnival cruise he will take so I guess it will be RC for us from now on.

Publication Date: 06/17/12