“Great Cruise For My Family”
Cruise review of Carnival Imagination

Rottweiler Puppy Carnival Imagination 4 Great Cruise For My Family
Rottweiler Puppy
Member Since 2011
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating
This was our second cruise with Carnival after we sailed on the Liberty April 2011 where the service was excellent, so we decided to sail Carnival again. It was a great vacation and we would definitely do it again. The food was a touch better on Imagination, service was just as excellent as on the Liberty. The shows were not nearly as good as on the Liberty but still decent. The comedian Steve was one of the funniest comedians every anywhere. I was also more impressed with Imagination due to them having the adult comedy show in the front lounge where they could accommodate everyone. On the Liberty they had it in the back lounge which is way to small and hundreds were turned away. Imagination excellent in the comedy dept. Only issues were, my parents room water temp was too high. My girlfriends air was too warm but they fixed it within the hour. And y safe twice locked me out and had to call for help. I understand Carnival cannot control how much people fiddle with things so its not their fault. They did resolve the issues to satisfaction. We had a great time, I wish it did a 4 say Eastern instead of a 3 day. If so I would be booking it right now.
Carnival Imagination Cruises to the Western Caribbean
  • Shore Excursions
  • Value for Money

Cabin review: Ocean View

Dolphin Swim & Encounter
My girlfriend and her daughters sis this and thought it was great. Prices for pictures are insane though. $30 for each pic on a DVD with about 45 pics for $140 and they do not allow private picture taking anymore.
Port
I live in Florida and have been to Key West many times so my opinion isn't going to mean much to some folks. Lets say its a nice town. Good place to stop at the store to pick up things you may have forgot. Have a nice walk around and get back to the ship before the masses.
Read 1,115 Key West Reviews
Published 06/19/12
No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Carnival Imagination Review
Carnival Imagination Cruises to the Western Caribbean
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?