Carnival Imagination Cruise Review by Rottweiler Puppy

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Carnival Imagination Cruise Review by Rottweiler Puppy
Carnival Imagination
Carnival Imagination
Member Name: Rottweiler Puppy
Cruise Date: June 2012
Cabin Category: 6C
Cabin Number: M182
See More About: Carnival Imagination Cruise Reviews | Western Caribbean Cruise Reviews | Carnival Cruise Deals
        13-15 1.0
        16+ 3.0

Great Cruise For My Family
This was our second cruise with Carnival after we sailed on the Liberty April 2011 where the service was excellent, so we decided to sail Carnival again. It was a great vacation and we would definitely do it again.

The food was a touch better on Imagination, service was just as excellent as on the Liberty. The shows were not nearly as good as on the Liberty but still decent. The comedian Steve was one of the funniest comedians every anywhere. I was also more impressed with Imagination due to them having the adult comedy show in the front lounge where they could accommodate everyone. On the Liberty they had it in the back lounge which is way to small and hundreds were turned away. Imagination excellent in the comedy dept.

Only issues were, my parents room water temp was too high. My girlfriends air was too warm but they fixed it within the hour. And y safe twice locked me out and had to call for help. I understand Carnival cannot control how much people fiddle with things so its not their fault. They did resolve the issues to satisfaction.

We had a great time, I wish it did a 4 say Eastern instead of a 3 day. If so I would be booking it right now.

Publication Date: 06/19/12