Carnival Imagination 4

“Great Cruise For My Family”
Cruise review of Carnival Imagination

Rottweiler Puppy
Member Since 2011
2,969 Forum Posts

Overall Member Rating

This was our second cruise with Carnival after we sailed on the Liberty April 2011 where the service was excellent, so we decided to sail Carnival again. It was a great vacation and we would definitely do it again.

The food was a touch better on Imagination, service was just as excellent as on the Liberty. The shows were not nearly as good as on the Liberty but still decent. The comedian Steve was one of the funniest comedians every anywhere. I was also more impressed with Imagination due to them having the adult comedy show in the front lounge where they could accommodate everyone. On the Liberty they had it in the back lounge which is way to small and hundreds were turned away. Imagination excellent in the comedy dept.

Only issues were, my parents room water temp was too high. My girlfriends air was too warm but they fixed it within the hour. And y safe twice locked me out and had to call for help. I understand Carnival cannot control how much people fiddle with More things so its not their fault. They did resolve the issues to satisfaction.

We had a great time, I wish it did a 4 say Eastern instead of a 3 day. If so I would be booking it right now. Less

Carnival Imagination Cruises to the Western Caribbean

Cabin review: Ocean View

6CM182
Good location. Ice cold AC

Dolphin Swim & Encounter
My girlfriend and her daughters sis this and thought it was great. Prices for pictures are insane though. $30 for each pic on a DVD with about 45 pics for $140 and they do not allow private picture taking anymore.

I live in Florida and have been to Key West many times so my opinion isn't going to mean much to some folks. Lets say its a nice town. Good place to stop at the store to pick up things you may have forgot. Have a nice walk around and get back to the ship before the masses.
Read 1089 Key West Reviews

Published 06/19/12

Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Imagination Review

Carnival Imagination Cruises to the Western Caribbean

Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?