Serenade of the Seas Cruise Review by Christina

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Serenade of the Seas Cruise Review by Christina
Serenade of the Seas
Serenade of the Seas
Member Name: Christina
Cruise Date: May 2012
Embarkation: Barcelona
Destination: Western Mediterranean
Cabin Category: H
Cabin Number: 2026
See More About: Serenade of the Seas Cruise Reviews | Western Mediterranean Cruise Reviews | Royal Caribbean Cruise Deals

Ship Facts: Serenade of the Seas Review (by Cruise Critic!) | Serenade of the Seas Deck Plans
Royal Carribean Cruise from Barcelona for 12 nights
I was disappointed to read some negative comments about this cruise, especially about the restaurant service. We had 2 waiters, who pandered to our every need, and we didn't want for anything, nor have to wait. They were polite, happy and nothing was too much trouble, which is I what I experienced with all staff on board, including our Cabin Attendant who was also superb. The cabin was small, but clean.

The quality of the food was excellent (sometimes could have been a little warmer) but the coffee was like dishwater and often luke warm. The organisation for getting on and off the ship was very efficient.

I also experienced attendants around the pool area during the day, constantly clearing away dirty plates/cups etc, contrary to what was said by Fab803.

I wonder if Wahlflower and I were on the same cruise. Perhaps they were just unlucky. Oh, and by the way Wahlflower all of us travelling thought the Piano player in the Bar was AWFUL. Definitely must have been a different cruise!!!!!

I did find the booze expensive, and also some of the excursions. In future I'll probably disembark at the ports and make my own arrangements. Shame you're not allowed to bring your own wine on the ship - but hey ho, that's how they make their money!

Publication Date: 06/19/12
More Serenade of the Seas Cruise Reviews

Read the previous Serenade of the Seas review Read the next Serenade of the Seas review

More Western Mediterranean Cruise Reviews