“Giving Carnival A Second Chance”
Cruise review of Carnival Miracle

mick4reg Carnival Miracle 4 Giving Carnival A Second Chance
mick4reg
Member Since 2012
No Forum Posts
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating
A Group of Us(6) went on a Carnival Cruise to PR, St.Thomas, and Grand Turk,, On Carnivals Mircle out of New York on June, 7th 2012, We Booked the Trip Back in October of 2011, and I do beleive we got a great deal for our Suites,, The suites on Deck 6, were fantastic,I felt that the ship was a Little smaller than Carnivals normal ships but it was indeed a grand Ship with a Lot of things to do,,,,Our Ship steward was a Very Nice Young Lady who took care of all of our needs,,(except) for the fact that she kept remining us to leave a TIP???,, Something that I had Plan to do until I saw the Carnival Cable Channel that told me not too!!!(I will not give the name of my steward,she was very nice) The Food on the ship was again nice,,all meals in the Dinning room was serve with flair and entertainment,,,, After the second Day at Sea we all decided to eat At the Lido-Deck Because it was Indeed a more Relax place to eat,,,,The food was Divine,,and so Much of it,, No One Lost any weight on this cruise,,,, Just One Thing!!!! I Made a Mistake by not Buying the drink coupon on Sodas that was Offered the first day of the cruise for $8.99, which would have given me unlimited Sodas for the entire cruise,,,,(My-Mistake) Don't let it be yours,,,, Carnival nickles and dimes You to Death on Drinks (Liquer) and Sodas,,If you donot buy this Coupon,,(It will save you a small fortune),,after all a 12oz Diet coke is $2.34 a can without the coupon,,,Add that for 8 days (WOW)!!!! I am Not a cruise Person who likes to get off the boat and be rush by people who Job it is for shore Trips,,I Like to take my own time and enjoy the places the ship stops at,,,,There are a lot of Guides Just outside the Debargation point and most of the Times,,they are really Cheaper,, and will show you more than all that money The ships Shore people tried to make you spend,,,, Both PRico and St.Thomas was so easy to enjoy on our Own than the ship led people to belive,,, I Will admit that their Prices for Liquer on-board is The CHEAPEST!!!!,, But they really Push "WAY-TOO-HARD-ON-EVERY-THING" I Have One More Thing to say!!!! Grand Turk is a Joy,,, Grand Turk Beaches by where the Ship Docks,,,,,Is the Best Beach I have been at in a Long Time,,,,, Grand Turk,,,,Is One Of the best Places I have Ever Visited with a Cruise!!! (And I Mean that with a full Heart),,,,,BUT!!!!!! "GRAND-TURK", Is the Most Expensive Place to have a meal at,,,, There is a Jimmy-Buffet Margeretville with a large Pool and fun area just next to the beach,,,What-ever you do AVOID-IT,,,If you can,,, Or just for cold drinks A Glass of Diet Coke is $9.00,,A Burger is $15,00,,,, Eat Back On the Boat and save Your Money,,,,,, Grand Turk Island Is Fantasticly Beautifull,,and the Beaches are Just Great,,, But sense everything is brought in it Cost way to Much!!!!
Carnival Miracle Cruises to the Eastern Caribbean
  • Shore Excursions
  • Value for Money

Cabin review:

116160
Suite 6160,,,Was a Dream,,,, If there was anything I think you could improve on it should be a bigger TV,,,,and a Build in DVD Player,, Out side of that,,, the Suite was the Best Cruising Suite I ever Had,,,, The Balcony was a Joy to sit on and the Views were DIVINE!!!(Thank-You) for a Most Enjoyable Trip,,,,,

Beach Break
Grand Turk Is Just Fantastic,, The Water,,, The Beach itself,,, The People,, and just Great,,, BUT!!!!! It is Just a Bit Expensive,,,,,and I am glad we had the boat to come back too,,,BUT!!!!!,,,I will be going back to Grand Turk!!!!
Port
I enjoyed the Port of San Juan,, And I also enjoyed the fact that I got a FANTASTIC-TOUR Of the island for Only $15,00 from a Tour Guide Called Brunno,,His was Great,, took us all around SJ, and since I had been to PR before there was No-addional cost (Except-His-Tip) and he was worth every Penny,,He showed us Great Views and great History, in our 1 and a half Hour Tour which also enclueded The Beach at Condardo,,,,and then drove us to the fort and showed us how to see it for Free and not spend extra Money and Last Drop us off at Raices,,The Best Restaurant in SJ for Down to eath PRican Food,,,,,(For Under $10.00 each)The Mofungo stuff with crabmeat was to Die For!!!!!
Read 2,276 San Juan Reviews
City Tour
Walk out of the LONG-WALKWAY!!! from the ship,,to the Taxi stand (Took about 20-minits) Paid $4.00 Each for the ride to downtown, and the shopping area,,walked around spent a Lot of money and had a great Meal by the water and then took a Taxi back to the Ship,,,
Published 06/17/12
No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Carnival Miracle Review
Carnival Miracle Cruises to the Eastern Caribbean
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?