Carnival Imagination 5

“Carnival Imagination - Western Caribbean”
Cruise review of Carnival Imagination

carnivallover809

Overall Member Rating

WOW! This April 5th me my mom, and two friends went on Imagination and it was everything I expected!!!! It was like I was walking on a floating resort! We live in Miami so it only took us about 15 mins to get to the port, we waited in line for about 20 mins for booking and registry.....(much faster than our other cruises), we got in the ship about 3:40 and went straight to our cabin. We had a oceanview on the "upper deck". It was very spacious and had a awesome view! The bathroom could of been a little bigger but I'm not complaining! Before the cruise embarked we had to do an emergency evacuation testing it took like ten minutes. After it we went straight to the pool it was nice but a little crowded!

Food- Food was very nice, I liked the mix of foods. They had elegant, fast food, and just original restaurants. The Pride dining room was my favorite it had good service and our waiters were so happy and helpful!

Cabin- Almost every night you would get a More towel animal on your bed which are very cute! The room was always clean! It was very nice and a medium sized.

outdoor activities-the pool with the spiral slide was very crowded but worth the wait! The diving board pool was not too crowded and was very relaxing to lounge in the chairs. The spas were very nice but kind of boring for me -- well I am 14 so I was too excited to go do other things!

Children/teens-the teen disco club is so fun you meet allot of friends! For toddlers and up there are also rooms! They have parties too. On on floor there is a arcade room which is pretty fun.

Ports- Our first port was Key West, Grand Cayman islands and Ocho Rios,  Jamaica. They were all very beautiful islands with so many fun excursions to do, swimming with dolphins, riding horses on the beach and so much more .....they also have lunch at the cafe in the ship.

We had an awesome time on our cruise and I hope we will go on one soon. We might go on Carnival Liberty in September 2005! Thank you carnival for a wonderful, unforgettable vacation for me and my family! Less

Carnival Imagination Cruises to the Western Caribbean

Published 08/13/05

Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Imagination Review

Carnival Imagination Cruises to the Western Caribbean

Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?