“Not for me!”
Cruise review of Celebrity Eclipse

Ella Harrell Celebrity Eclipse 4 Not for me!
Ella Harrell
Member Since 2007
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating
I thought I would love all the sea days but found I prefer a port-intensive cruise much more. The itinerary advertised by Celebrity when I booked was changed radically - both Cherbourg and Lisbon ports cancelled many weeks after my booking. Despite their promises, there was little to do onboard as weather was rainy nearly every day so outside activities were not available. Stop in Ireland was cancelled because of weather. Cabin was extremely small with little storage space. Bathroom quite large however. Staff was exceptional, both friendly and helpful. No complaints with food or food service. The cruise was disappointing but I think it just wasn't "my cup of tea." I do love Celebrity however and will sail with them as often as possible.
Celebrity Eclipse Cruises to Transatlantic
  • Shore Excursions
  • Value for Money

Cabin review: Concierge Class 2

C21042
Room very small. Rounded bottom of mattress makes it diffult to pass through the cabin - very little space between bed and wall. Storage almost nonexistent. A shelf above the closet would be nice allowing for bulky storage. The shelf above the bed was so high that anyone under six feet had a hard time getting anything out without everything falling onto the bed. The room was close to elevators making access to other parts of the ship easy. Bathroom spacious and well appointed. A magnifying mirror would be nice for us seniors.
Published 06/15/12
No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Celebrity Eclipse Review
Celebrity Eclipse Cruises to Transatlantic
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?