Thomson Dream Cruise Review by TheDream2012**

Cruise Date: May 2012
Embarkation: Las Palmas
Destination: Western Mediterranean
Cabin Category: IN
See More About: Thomson Dream Cruise Reviews | Western Mediterranean Cruise Reviews | Thomson Cruises Cruise Deals
Member Rating   5+ out of 5+
Value-for-Money 5+
Rates 5+

Ship Facts: Thomson Dream Review (by Cruise Critic!) | Thomson Dream Deck Plans
Treasures of the Mediterranean
I was very dubious about going on a cruise because of all the bad press with regards to the ship that sank earlier this year however I am completely converted. I felt totally safe and as someone who also suffers from sea sickness I can honestly say I wasn't ill once which even I couldn't believe!Anyway back to business, one of the main reasons I did want to go on a cruise is so that I had the opportunity to visit lots of different places I'd always wanted to go but wasn't sure I really wanted to take a holiday in those places in case I didn't like it as they are mainly cities. What a fantastic holiday probably one of the best I've ever had.

We went on the Thompson Dream Treasures of the Mediterranean because we stopped in Naples for Pompeii and Mount Vesuvius, Civitavecchia for Rome, Villefranche for Monte Carlo (and the grand prix was on we couldn't believe our luck). These were the main stops for us and what a wonderful opportunity to see the sights I'd dreamt of seeing since I was a little girl. We did have other stops however the ones I've mentioned were definitely the highlight for us so much so that we will be going to Rome in February for a long weekend.

A lot of reviews talk about the ship entertainment, food etc but they were first class and I would have to be a misery guts to complain about anything on board. Cruising for me allowed us to fulfill a dream and I will and am a converted cruiser. Looking at Egypt and the holy-land as our next trip because cruising allows you to live out a dream seeing things I never thought I would in a completely comfortable relaxing environment and meeting exiting and interesting people along the way. Can't wait to plan our next trip.

Publication Date: 06/12/12