Cruise Review by Roomwithaview: Wish I was STILL There!

roomwithaview
Member Since 2006
17 Forum Posts

Overall Member Rating

Wish I was STILL There!

Sail Date: May 2012
Destination: Europe - British Isles & Western
Embarkation: Other

This cruise was great. Excellent value, fab staff, good range of entertainment (some of the shows a little cheesy though)and activities and the food of a good-brilliant standard and variety.

The fellow passengers were friendly.

I would advice this boat/cruise/company to anyone looking for a relaxing and informal cruise. It's not 4/5 star but a good 3 star and excellent value.

Most passengers were older than us by a bit but that was fine by us, i think most out drank and stayed up later than us (maybe as they are retired and I wanted a rest!!). Everyone was friendly.

The cruise itinerary changed due to an electrics fault but this didnt bother us and we were given alternatives to do whilst it was fixed, and a decent offering as compensation. The key was that we were kept up to date and not given any false promises.

I have to say I 100% chilled out, left the world behind and felt very happy.

The Jubilee party was great fun, and throughout More it was fine if you did or didn't want to get involved.

Drinks were reasonably priced, similar if not less than a uk pub.
The onboard photographers took excellent pics but I would say they were too expensive to buy...make them cheaper and I may have bought them..

I would recommend this to anyone who wants a relaxing time, a bit of silly fun, some nice food, and who is happy to engage with other people during their holiday.

Thanks to all the staff on board and our fellow passengers. Less

Published 06/11/12

Read more cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Review >>

Compare Prices on Europe - British Isles & Western Cruises

Good for randomness!! We weren't due to stay here. Town was rather down at heel. Nice marina area and great fro skimming stones at the beach!

Compare Prices on Europe - British Isles & Western Cruises

roomwithaview
Member Since 2006
17 Forum Posts
Family & Children
Rates
Value for Money
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?
Skip X