Cruise Review by Roomwithaview

Cruise Date: May 2012
Embarkation: other
Destination: British Isles & Western Europe
Cabin Category: 4
See More About: Cruise Reviews | British Isles & Western Europe Cruise Reviews | Cruise Deals

LuxuryOnly.com

Ship Facts: Review (by Cruise Critic!)
Wish I was STILL There!
This cruise was great. Excellent value, fab staff, good range of entertainment (some of the shows a little cheesy though)and activities and the food of a good-brilliant standard and variety.

The fellow passengers were friendly.

I would advice this boat/cruise/company to anyone looking for a relaxing and informal cruise. It's not 4/5 star but a good 3 star and excellent value.

Most passengers were older than us by a bit but that was fine by us, i think most out drank and stayed up later than us (maybe as they are retired and I wanted a rest!!). Everyone was friendly.

The cruise itinerary changed due to an electrics fault but this didnt bother us and we were given alternatives to do whilst it was fixed, and a decent offering as compensation. The key was that we were kept up to date and not given any false promises.

I have to say I 100% chilled out, left the world behind and felt very happy.

The Jubilee party was great fun, and throughout it was fine if you did or didn't want to get involved.

Drinks were reasonably priced, similar if not less than a uk pub.

The onboard photographers took excellent pics but I would say they were too expensive to buy...make them cheaper and I may have bought them..

I would recommend this to anyone who wants a relaxing time, a bit of silly fun, some nice food, and who is happy to engage with other people during their holiday.

Thanks to all the staff on board and our fellow passengers.

Publication Date: 06/11/12
Read the British Isles & Western Europe ports review by Roomwithaview
More Cruise Reviews

Read the previous  review Read the next  review

More British Isles & Western Europe Cruise Reviews