“Great time on the Freedom!”
Cruise review of Carnival Freedom

NE mom Carnival Freedom 5 Great time on the Freedom!
NE mom
Member Since 2010
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating
We stayed at the Hyatt Place prior to the cruise and it was very clean and close to some shopping and dinner. We went to the port about 9:30 and we were on board by 11:00. Very quick and a lot easier than the Port of Miami. Our cabin was a balcony and the only complaint was our neighbors slamming their balcony doors all the time. This was our boy's first cruise and I am so impressed by how wonderful all the workers were with them. They only went to Camp Carnival twice and enjoyed both times. Every time they walked by a room steward or a waiter they always got high fives and so much attention. Key West was a great day spent shopping and seeing the sights. Cayman we booked through Carnival and did the dolphin swim and stingray city. Was great! My oldest did get stung by a jelly fish, but they were very good about taking care of it and he is fine. Ocho Rios I booked a private tour with Pete Taylor. We did the falls and a beach. Was a great day. We only had about 10 in our group and the beach was so secluded and breathtaking. Would really recommend Pete. Food was good the whole time, sometimes the selection at dinner wasn't great but still found something. Loved our waiters and wanted to take them home with us! We didn't go to a couple of the shows, too tired! Ticket to Ride was great and shouldn't be missed. It seems like they always have music playing somewhere. Even though it was a full ship, never really felt to crowded. I also was very impressed with their special diet foods. My husband has celiacs and they were awesome with making him what ever he wanted to eat! Can't wait to book another.
Carnival Freedom Cruises to the Western Caribbean

No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Carnival Freedom Review
Carnival Freedom Cruises to the Western Caribbean
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?