Bahamas Celebration Cruise Review by Hypoluxo Cruiser

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Bahamas Celebration Cruise Review by Hypoluxo Cruiser
Bahamas Celebration
Bahamas Celebration
Member Name: Hypoluxo Cruiser
Cruise Date: May 2012
Embarkation: other
Destination: Bahamas
Cabin Category: 4

Perfect 2 Day Getaway
Myself and a friend wanted to get away and we chose to try the Bahama Celebration 2 day cruise to Grand Bahama Island. I had heard some really negative things about these short cruises so I just decided to give it a try and make my own opinions... Well... I was glad we went. What a nice, clean, and friendly ship.

The room we had on deck 8 was Ocean View 4, and although the room was small, it was quite adequate for a few days away. The room was clean, the bed comfy, and the bathroom not any different from larger cruises I had been on. Very satisfied with the room.

The staff was exceptional! The Restaurants, which we tried both free ones, one each night, were very nice. Food was cooked to order and great. 4 coursed each night ...

Breakfast at the buffet by the pool was not gourmet, but most adequate. Lunch when we got on the ship was better than expected. I enjoyed the free ice cream twice while on the cruise. Yummy.

The casino was also fun, although there were not many new slots, I enjoyed the ones that they had. There's always room for improvement when it comes to slots, but I enjoyed the casino and the great drink staff there.

All in all, it was a fun, great time on and off the ship at Port Lucaya.

I would definitely go again...

Publication Date: 06/06/12