Bahamas Celebration Cruise Review by sunfunsunshine

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Bahamas Celebration Cruise Review by sunfunsunshine
Bahamas Celebration
Entertainment 5+
Shore Excursions 5+
Rates 5+

Great first time experience
I am a first time cruiser. The Bahamas Celebration was a great experience. The food was unbelievable!! The service was grand. My cabin steward was awesome! I was traveling alone and he made me feel so welcome. Like I was part of the family. He was always available when I had questions. I never dined alone. I met such nice people.

The pools were very clean. Everything was very neat and tidy. The glass elevators were unexpected.

The woman that helped me book my excursion was very helpful & resourceful. The snorkeling excursion on Grand Bahama Island was better than I ever imagined! I'm hooked-no pun intended. The beach was amazing!

The nightly entertainment was marvelous.A good variety to select from too.

My room had a great view and was comfortable, not cramped at all.

The whole experience was a good one. Even the disembarkation went smoothly.

I would recommend this cruise line to anybody.

Publication Date: 06/06/12