Rhapsody of the Seas Cruise Review by lifeeverchanging

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Rhapsody of the Seas Cruise Review by lifeeverchanging
Rhapsody of the Seas
Rhapsody of the Seas
Member Name: lifeeverchanging
Cruise Date: May 2012
Embarkation: Seattle
Destination: Alaska
Cabin Category: F
See More About: Rhapsody of the Seas Cruise Reviews | Alaska Cruise Reviews | Royal Caribbean Cruise Deals
Dining 5+

Cruise of a Lifetime!
We boarded the Rhapsody on 05-18-12 for our cruise to Alaska (Juneau, Skagway, Endicott Glacier and Victoria, British Columbia). We arrived to board ship around 12:30pm on the 18th and real glad we did. We had only about 30 minute wait to get our sea pass and board. I suggest printing all your boarding information on line and requesting your luggage tags in advance, this makes it all so much smoother to board.

All ship employee's were great (except one lady at casino who just didn't seem to enjoy her job and never smiled) but everybody else was absolutely wonderful. They always had smiles and were more than willing to help with anything you needed. I have cruised a couple other cruise lines (Princess and Celebrity) and after cruising Royal Caribbean I will not cruise with anyone else from here on out. We ate the at the sushi restaurant and it was great sushi! The Windjammer buffet was also very good, large variety of foods to choose from and the desserts were fabulous!!! Edelweiss restaurant prime rib yum yum yum! I don't like to dress up but you have to just to eat the food at the Edelweiss.

So many things to do, the cruise director defiantly keeps you busy while at sea with all sorts of things (line dancing classes, art actions, bingo, shows to see and so much more). The only thing is I wish they had more shops on board.

I know I will never book on a larger ship due to the personal attention we received on the Rhapsody. Ship size is perfect and the restorations were beautiful. This cruise didn't have a lot of kids and younger individuals. I prefer a more mature crowd and this was perfect!!!!

It was a perfect vacation, Alaska is beautiful! Yukon gorgeous! Victoria Pristine! Best vacation I have ever taken! I don't duplicate vacations generally but I would duplicate this one definitely!

Publication Date: 06/03/12
Read the Alaska ports review by lifeeverchanging
More Rhapsody of the Seas Cruise Reviews