Norwegian Sky Cruise Review by Dragonfly222

Destination: Bahamas
Cabin Category: BA

Ship Facts: Norwegian Sky Review (by Cruise Critic!) | Norwegian Sky Deck Plans
Great Weekend Trip
I have been on this cruise a few months ago and liked it so much decided to take it again and bring my husband this time. This time was different than a few months ago as it was two adults rather than a teen and an adult, but I still had a great time. I decided on this cruise as it was great for the holiday weekend and much more affordable than other options.

I will say that some of the little things that may have bothered me last time, did not this time. It is all about timing and your personal preferences. I am a fairly easy going person about many things... "things happen" and sometimes you just need to roll with it.

Embarkation was a little slower than my other cruises but we were a bit later in the day so that is to be expected with a higher volume of people. The process was smooth once we reached the attendant.

Our stateroom was nice. It seemed smaller than the other cruise line we had been on but the bathroom seemed larger. I am not a fan of the bay door to the balcony as it never stayed open (though I do not think it is supposed to), but it was certainly manageable. The room attendant was very helpful and nice.

Great Stirrup Cay was awesome. Best part about the vacation. It was so nice to relax and do nothing. There were servers always around to get drinks. The tender process was smooth also. I couldn't ask for more.

The food was great. Breakfast was a bit boring with the same thing all three days, but it was good. No complaints about the quality.

We had one weather day - it rained - poured- off and on Sunday morning, but it certainly did not ruin the trip.

Publication Date: 06/03/12