Carnival Paradise Cruise Review by bronson: Paradise Nice

Compare Prices on Carnival Paradise Eastern Caribbean Cruises

Paradise Nice

Sail Date: May 2012
Embarkation: Tampa

I think we had bed bugs in V36. Itchy red bumps started on third night.I am going to call Carnival today. My one son and I both had them my other son on the trundle did not. Which make sense. Ugh.

Overall was very happy with the ship/cruise.

Food - tablemates who had cruised on the Sensation said that the food on the Sensation was good but the Paradise was OK. I thought it was good. There are so many choices nothing to complain. Got the recipe for the chocolate molten cake!

Dinner and Staff: early sitting 6 pm in the Destiny. Wait staff (Marilee was great). During the last dinner it was announced the wait staff is in the top 5 for service for all Carnival ships.

Went on the Behind the Scenes tour which was interesting. Received some chocolate covered strawberries and muffins as an extra thank you for taking the tour besides, the lanyard, baseball hat, and a picture with the captain.

Cozumel - didn't like the maze of shops to get on More and off the ship. Went to Playa Mia a bit dumpy and the water inflatables were too far off shore.

Note: the taxi fare to the port is cheaper then getting back for some reason. It was $25 to get back to the airport. Less

Read more Carnival Paradise cruise reviews >>