Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review by backpacksofhope'smama: Norwegian Spirit - Western Caribbean

Norwegian Spirit 5

Value for Money

Compare Prices on Norwegian Spirit Western Caribbean Cruises

Norwegian Spirit - Western Caribbean

Sail Date: March 2005

Our cabin was large and always clean.

The crew was wonderful in every way. The ladies at the reception desk were always cheerful and friendly. They always had answer-or found one right away. We had some items that needed to be transported off after customs and the staff made sure that we had help. I also found out through a grapevine that the staff cares about the people they meet at the Islands and often help non-profit and orphanages.

We really enjoyed the food (but miss the family feeling of assigned seating and the fun in the dinning room-only drawback to freestyle).

Our excursion was top notch and a lot of fun.

The rough seas made for an interesting night but we were kept entertained until we went back to our cabins.

I was impressed with the kids program-I do wish that someone would come up with a young teen program-oh well.

All in all the trip rated a 5 star!!!! Less

Published 08/19/05

Read more Norwegian Spirit cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Norwegian Spirit Review >>

Compare Prices on Norwegian Spirit Western Caribbean Cruises

Cabin review: I19703 Family Inside

Read All Family Inside (I1) Reviews >>

Have you taken a cruise before?
Thank you!