“The Best time ever!!!!”
Cruise review of Carnival Glory

sexylady Carnival Glory 5 The Best time ever!!!!
sexylady
Member Since 2012
No Forum Posts
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating
This was my first cruise and I plan on calling my travel agent to book this cruise again and this time bring friends and family. The ship is beautiful, clean, enormous and fun. The ambassador of fun Big Sexy along with his sidekick are fun, warm and work hard to guarantee you have a wonderful experience. The ship is clean. My stateroom was wonderful. I had a window view. The room was quiet and cozy. The location of my stateroom gave me and my husband easy access to the elevators. There should have been a better selection of food at the buffet. I preferred eating in the restaurants. The lines for the food at the buffet could get long and by the time your got there some of the dishes were cold. Use the dinning rooms your food will be hot and you are served by a wonderful staff. The entertainment was wonderful there was something to do all day and well into the night. Here is some advice I can give first time cruisers. It is important to pace yourself. Do not try to do everything. Use your fun ship news letter to map out your day. Try to make it to the shows they are wonderful. Be careful with drinks they add up. Make sure you have comfortable shoes to wear while exploring the ship. This ship is a small city and if you have on uncomfortable shoes you will not be getting to far. Be prepared to take tons of pictures. They have photographers all over the place taking pictures. I advice you to take as many pictures as possible so that you will have a large collections to choice from when you go t purchase your photos. I really enjoyed my cruise. I wish I knew how wonderful it could be, I would have been cruising sooner.
Carnival Glory Cruises to the Bahamas
  • Shore Excursions
  • Value for Money

Cabin review: Ocean View

6B1427
great location with a marvelous view. Nice size room and great room service. Bring hanger there is not enough in the room

Atlantis
Atlantis is beautiful and worth seeing. The harbor tour portion of this excursion is unnecessary and eats up your time. I recommend just taking the Discover Atlantis tour without the Harbor tour.
Read 125 Atlantis Reviews
Published 06/01/12
No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Carnival Glory Review
Carnival Glory Cruises to the Bahamas
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?