Norwegian Star Cruise Review by gonzo718

Norwegian Star
Norwegian Star
Member Name: gonzo718
Cruise Date: May 2012
Embarkation: New York (Manhattan)
Destination: Bermuda
Cabin Category: BB
See More About: Norwegian Star Cruise Reviews | Bermuda Cruise Reviews | NCL Cruise Deals
Member Rating   5+ out of 5+
Dining 5+
Public Rooms 5+
Entertainment 5+

By far the best cruise yet
This is my first review,I just had to share this with all cruisers.By far, this was the best cruise yet as far as awesome shows and friendly crew.. Buffet food was fresh every 3 hours,( hardest working crew I have ever seen) and dealing with spoiled rotten cruisers !!!

Most of the crew where from the Philippines, they where the hardest workers.When I ate in the dining room,Paul and helpers)waited on us many times(both dining rooms) and made sure we ate whatever we wanted with a smile.Lobster tails where small, but he made sure we where full of lobster.

I think Kyle did a great job as coordinator,he made us laugh hard(newlywed game) and shows where great.Magic show was awesome,all the shows I give 5 stars.

Bermuda is a beautiful place to visit,I thought the bus drivers are crazy and drive fast with a bus full of people,tires where bald.I wanted to rent a scooter but after seeing the way they drive there,i think i was safer with the crazy bus drivers.

I had a great time, was worth every penny.I will miss the room service and eating at anytime of the day.

Publication Date: 06/01/12