Norwegian Star Cruise Review by gonzo718: By far the best cruise yet

gonzo718
Member Since 2012

Compare Prices on Norwegian Star Bermuda Cruises

By far the best cruise yet

Sail Date: May 2012
Destination: Bermuda
Embarkation: New York (Manhattan)

This is my first review,I just had to share this with all cruisers.By far, this was the best cruise yet as far as awesome shows and friendly crew.. Buffet food was fresh every 3 hours,( hardest working crew I have ever seen) and dealing with spoiled rotten cruisers !!!
Most of the crew where from the Philippines, they where the hardest workers.When I ate in the dining room,Paul and helpers)waited on us many times(both dining rooms) and made sure we ate whatever we wanted with a smile.Lobster tails where small, but he made sure we where full of lobster.
I think Kyle did a great job as coordinator,he made us laugh hard(newlywed game) and shows where great.Magic show was awesome,all the shows I give 5 stars.
Bermuda is a beautiful place to visit,I thought the bus drivers are crazy and drive fast with a bus full of people,tires where bald.I wanted to rent a scooter but after seeing the way they drive there,i think i was safer with the crazy bus drivers.
I had a great More time, was worth every penny.I will miss the room service and eating at anytime of the day. Less

Read more Norwegian Star cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Norwegian Star Review >>

Cabin review: Norwegian Star Oceanview Stateroom with Balcony Deck Nine

I had a balcony,10th floor, which was very clean did not smell.The Televisions are old and need upgrading but they had up to date free movies on 2 channels(free) with no commercials.