Norwegian Star 5

“By far the best cruise yet ”
Cruise review of Norwegian Star

gonzo718
Member Since 2012

Overall Member Rating

This is my first review,I just had to share this with all cruisers.By far, this was the best cruise yet as far as awesome shows and friendly crew.. Buffet food was fresh every 3 hours,( hardest working crew I have ever seen) and dealing with spoiled rotten cruisers !!!
Most of the crew where from the Philippines, they where the hardest workers.When I ate in the dining room,Paul and helpers)waited on us many times(both dining rooms) and made sure we ate whatever we wanted with a smile.Lobster tails where small, but he made sure we where full of lobster.
I think Kyle did a great job as coordinator,he made us laugh hard(newlywed game) and shows where great.Magic show was awesome,all the shows I give 5 stars.
Bermuda is a beautiful place to visit,I thought the bus drivers are crazy and drive fast with a bus full of people,tires where bald.I wanted to rent a scooter but after seeing the way they drive there,i think i was safer with the crazy bus drivers.
I had a great More time, was worth every penny.I will miss the room service and eating at anytime of the day. Less

Norwegian Star Cruises to Bermuda

Overall Ratings

Sail Date: May 2012
Destination: Bermuda
Embarkation: New York (Manhattan)
Family & Children
Rates
Value for Money

Cabin review: Balcony

BB
I had a balcony,10th floor, which was very clean did not smell.The Televisions are old and need upgrading but they had up to date free movies on 2 channels(free) with no commercials.

Published 06/01/12

Read Cruise Critic's Norwegian Star Review

Norwegian Star Cruises to Bermuda

Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?