Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review by Bubba6878

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review by Bubba6878
Carnival Inspiration
Carnival Inspiration
Member Name: Bubba6878
Cruise Date: May 2012
Embarkation: Los Angeles
Destination: U.S.A.
Cabin Category: 6A
Cabin Number: M77
See More About: Carnival Inspiration Cruise Reviews | U.S.A. Cruise Reviews | Carnival Cruise Deals

First time ever!
Wow! Just got back today from my first cruise and what an experience! I'm not the write a review type, but I read so many before I traveled it only seems fair I do the same. This was not only my first cruise, it was the first vacation my girlfriend and I have taken together-no pressure. ! She has been on 2 other cruises and was very good in allowing me to go crazy planning, reading, pre-packing and being consumed on finding out everything I could to make sure we didn't miss anything on our trip.

Carnival Inspiration as I had read is an older ship that had been retro fitted not to long ago, I was very impressed with how well maintained the entire ship was considering how much it is used. Only took 30 minutes after early check in to get on the ship and get lunch! Got in our room by 1 pm, had our bottles of booze waiting in room, I highly suggest ordering bottles instead of smuggling on board. Also, get the soda card for both, it made life so much easier for us during dinner or laying pool side.

I read so many reviews about the food it seemed to be a love it or hate it, very little middle ground. We thought the food was very good, you have to remember there are around 2300 people on board hard to get 5 star food. Dinner was nice, had a fun table to sit with and catch up on the days events. Great selection for dinner staff was amazing! Lunch choices were a bit limited but we found some favorites at the Deli and grill that satisfied. My Big complaint was the Sushi Bar..... Or Cart as it should have been called. I was looking forward to an off night from the dinning room to have Sushi, they had a cart with pre made rolls very disappointed by this.

Lots of fun activities to keep you busy; trivia games, game shows, etc. the biggest thing I found is that all the planning I did, it was just nice to hang out and relax. This is a great cruise, be it your first or one of many Carnival does a great job!!! I will be on a cruise again, sooner rather that later!

Publication Date: 05/26/12
Read the U.S.A. ports review by Bubba6878
More Carnival Inspiration Cruise Reviews

More Carnival Inspiration Reviews
6/10
My First Carnival Cruise!
Had a great time!