Celebrity Eclipse Cruise Review by Cruise princess: Fjiord heaven

Fjiord heaven

Sail Date: May 2012
Destination: Baltic Sea
Embarkation: Southampton

We had a week of blissful relaxation. Celebrity Eclipse is the best ship we have experienced and I don't know if we will ever travel anything else but aqua class. On reflection, starting off in aqua class for our first cruise on Eclipse may have been an error as I just can't imagine settling for anything else. I didn't care about pillows, Hor D'ouevres, scents or flowers. Priority boarding was pleasant but not essential. The Persian garden access was a plus but the main attraction was the Bleu restaurant. This was fantastic. The service and food a pleasure to experience.

We had lunch in theMDR a couple of times and food and service excellent. I did wonder how noisy it would be in the evening.

Cabin was great. Best bathroom I have seen. Excellent shower. Some more storage or drawers would have been good.

We had the premium drink package and this was convenient but I am still not sure if I would do this again. We didn't lose out but I was conscious of making More sure It was value for money. But being able to have what I wanted when I wanted was good.

Staff were pleasant and helpful. I enjoyed the glass show but that is a personal observation. Perhaps it is not for everyone. The entertainment was as good as I have seen on other cruises.

I would definitely cruise again with Celebrity. Best ever cruise! Less

Published 05/26/12

Read more Celebrity Eclipse cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Celebrity Eclipse Review >>

Cabin review: 1A

Hop on hop off bus was available outside the ship. Very convenient.
Read 172 Oslo Reviews