Carnival Freedom Cruise Review by NanaJag3

Carnival Freedom
Member Name: NanaJag3
Cruise Date: May 2012
Destination: Southern Caribbean
See More About: Carnival Freedom Cruise Reviews | Southern Caribbean Cruise Reviews | Carnival Cruise Deals
Dining 5+
Entertainment Not Rated

Freedom Vacation Education
If you have self-control issues and really like people - Stop. Take a deep breath and practice with me. "No Thank You." Did you do it?

My plan for next time - yes I'll be going again - is to pre-book everything. I will not take debit or credit cards. Gasp! Now come on - this is fun.

Deposit cash in your onboard account. If you have your excursions and photos pre-paid - you can relax and not freak out when the credit card bill shows up.

I know the excursions are expensive. I also know if I had been on a different excursion Carnival would have left us in Jamaica. (There were 39 of us and it wasn't my fault!)

What will I do? In the absence of my best friend and her pointed looks... I will pre-book everything.

Pre-book excursions weeks before the trip. The prices go up.

I cannot tell you how AWESOME the horseback riding trip / Dunn's River Falls excursion is. Please - Please!!!! pre-book the sweedish massage for your legs the same day or you won't walk right for the rest of the cruise!!!

Pre-purchase photo-credits. The quality of these pictures with the different backgrounds are beautiful and a great reminder of the trip!

The day of the cruise and throughout you will have opportunities for special spas. I got a $286 treatment for $139. Having the kids get a spa gift certificate you're set!!

Best of all, if you want to get souvenirs for family and friends - MAKE A LIST! Write the names down and cross them off when you get the item. A little goes a long way! Even if they weren't with you, you thought of them and THAT is important.

Be impressed with the service, the smiles and relax. Standing in lines is normal and it's another opportunity to meet someone super cool. I know I did!!!

Publication Date: 05/26/12