“Worst experince ever ”

Member Since 2012
No Forum Posts
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating
just got back from our caribbean cruise line (Bahamas celebration) Must say worst experience ever. Get smacked in the face with a unpleasant smell as soon as you board the ship, a mixture of diesel exhaust fumes, puke, and chemicals trying to cover it up. I only felt sick when i was around the disgusting smell but felt fine when i was in my cabin, outside, and on top floors. Lack of ventilation through out the whole boat unless you are on top deck where its open. About 5 things to do the whole entire time. Katie was handed a drink when we first got on, assuming it was free the way they were handing them out, but as soon as i ordered my bucket of beer I was charged for a 10 dollars for the drink as well. Also staff was impossible to understand. Food tasted bad. Bingo was a scam, 3 cards for 10 bucks, 100 plus people playing and only handed out 120 bucks handed out between the two games. Also lost power for a few minutes and was dead in the water for 20 mins so they started shutting the blinds so you couldnt see that. The boat it self is extremely old and out of date, elevators sucked and doors didnt open all the way. Only thing enjoyable was the live entertainment and the booze. before speaking with others I was set on never doing a cruise again, Other people were saying this isn't a real cruise caribbean cruise line gets a negative 5 stars from me, and will never get my business again, Waste of time and money.
  • Sail Date: May 2012
  • Shore Excursions
  • Value for Money

Cabin review:

73307
Learn to clean and need to speak better English.

Port
Overpriced and over stuffed taxi. If you like 15 people to a van and each paying 20 bucks then its perfect for you.
Read 1,075 Freeport Reviews
Published 05/23/12
No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Bahamas Celebration Review
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?