Bahamas Celebration Cruise Review by newme

Member Rating   5+ out of 5+
Public Rooms 5+
Value-for-Money 5+

Just perfect!
This was a really wonderful cruise experience. I actually started enjoying my cruise experience while checking my baggage in. The attendant was very pleasant and would not stop joking with my now husband and me. My husband and I were getting married on the cruise and the attendant wished us well. We checked in quickly without a problem as we walked into the cruise 2 attendants greeted us by the door. Very good idea, considering people may not know where to go as they first walk in. I guess Shelly told everyone we getting married because every staff we ran into congratulated us. I felt like we were really important people on this cruise. The entire staff remainded pleasant from day one til we went home.

My room was spotless at every turn, room fully supplied and bathroom spotless. There was always someone cleaning somewhere in the hallway. ALways someone there saying hi and bye as you came and went. Never failed. The staff at the restaurants were really nice and attentive, the photographers made you want to take pictures. I have to admit, I bought more pictures on this cruise than any other cruise before. And that's apart from my wedding pictures.

The cruise had activities throughout the day and itineraries available for everyone. I had 2 very nice women who did the booking for my group, the wedding coordinator was very nice and went above and beyond. All my guests were happy with the cruise and the service. It was my husband s very first cruise and he absolutely loved the experience and were looking forward to cruising soon again. Our room was pretty big. I appreciated not having that cramped up feeling. Overall, I would recommend Bahamas Celebration cruise line for anyone looking for a quick getaway and or even their wedding.

Publication Date: 05/24/12