Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review by flysail

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review by flysail
Adventure of the Seas
Adventure of the Seas
Member Name: flysail
Cruise Date: May 2012
Embarkation: other
Destination: Eastern Mediterranean
Cabin Category: D3
See More About: Adventure of the Seas Cruise Reviews | Eastern Mediterranean Cruise Reviews | Royal Caribbean Cruise Deals
Member Rating   5+ out of 5+
Dining 5+
Public Rooms 5+
Entertainment 5+
Spa & Fitness 5+
Shore Excursions 5+

Adventure of the Seas, my annual cruise
This is one of the best solo cruises I have been on. Previously I tried the IOS and the Naviagation OTS. But this cruise was exceptional. The company was suberb as was the care and attention of all the staff onboard the ship. Although the ship is older than what I've been on before, it was very clean, the food was great as was the entertainment.

The excursions were also enjoyable and well organised. We visited, Civitaveccia, from where I went to a town called Tarquinia and learned all about the Estruscans. From the port of Livorno I visited Pisa and saw the Leaning Tower for the 1st time. A great sight. We walked around Valencia and visited the lovelly island of Corsica.

I will go with Royal carribbean again can't wait till the next cruise all I need is the money! Must keep doing the lotto! I'd recommend a cruise like this to anyone.

Publication Date: 05/23/12