Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review by flysail: Adventure of the Seas, my annual cruise

Adventure of the Seas 5
flysail
Member Since 2011
17 Forum Posts

Overall Member Rating

Adventure of the Seas, my annual cruise

Sail Date: May 2012
Destination: Europe - Eastern Mediterranean
Embarkation: Other

This is one of the best solo cruises I have been on. Previously I tried the IOS and the Naviagation OTS. But this cruise was exceptional. The company was suberb as was the care and attention of all the staff onboard the ship. Although the ship is older than what I've been on before, it was very clean, the food was great as was the entertainment.
The excursions were also enjoyable and well organised. We visited, Civitaveccia, from where I went to a town called Tarquinia and learned all about the Estruscans. From the port of Livorno I visited Pisa and saw the Leaning Tower for the 1st time. A great sight. We walked around Valencia and visited the lovelly island of Corsica.
I will go with Royal carribbean again can't wait till the next cruise all I need is the money! Must keep doing the lotto! I'd recommend a cruise like this to anyone. Less

Published 05/23/12

Read more Adventure of the Seas cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Adventure of the Seas Review >>

Compare Prices on Adventure of the Seas Europe - Eastern Mediterranean Cruises

Cabin review: D3 Superior Oceanview Stateroom with Balcony

As always, perfect stateroom, lovely balcony. Lots of towels etc.

Read All Superior Oceanview Stateroom with Balcony (D3) Reviews >>
flysail
Member Since 2011
17 Forum Posts
Family & Children
Rates
Value for Money
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?
Skip X